Tuesday 25 January 2011

WISHES Of The Moment.

Hey guys and gals! So sorry about my lack of posting. Seems quite undedicated to a brand new blog doesn't it?
Unfortunately i've had some living difficulties at the moment, so at the moment i am living at my grandma's. So finding internet access hasn't been easy. But fortunately my mum has bought me a internet dongle, so i can access my facebook, tumblr etc.


So onto my very quick post, these four items are some of the many things i'm really into at the moment. I want them so badly! The pink/nude shirt is from Topshop. I've been very obsessed with the less is more, style at the moment after being so inspired of this picture of Blake Lively wearing a simple black shirt with some sequined leggings.


Next, the Marc Jacobs watch. Now Marc Jacobs has got to be my absolute favourite designer. Everything he creates, I become in love with. I also am in love with the "toy " style of watch so the combination is amazing.

The Tank Top is also from Topshop for a mere £18, it is also the words of one of my favourite songs. Usually I don't like this kind of t-shirt, but I think it would look great with an oversized cardigan and denim shorts or my black skirt for school.

And lastly, I need a new coat. I love this Barbour style, but I cannot bear to part with over £100 for an actual Barbour jacket when I could have this lovely green/blue coloured one from River Island, an alternative to this jacket is a black one with a similar look for £55.

Sorry that's it is short, more soon!

Love for now.


livia-may

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. loving all the items!!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just followed you! Love your blog and great taste in clothes

    ReplyDelete