Monday 29 November 2010

Ins & Outs #1

 

IN;

  • SNOW!
    – Some people hate it, hate the fact they can’t get anywhere because of it. But I am loving it. This is what I came back from Australia, can’t beat a white snowy Christmas. Plus it beats A-level schoolwork for sure.

  • Knitted Jumpers
    - After being back in the country for what feels like the longest time, but is only been a month. I’ve been catching my death in the freezing cold. Forget jet lag the only thing I’ve suffered from is a severe case of temperature lag. But my Primark wooly knits are keeping me cozy.

  • No Uniform
    - School uniform has always been one of the most annoying attributes when it comes to school. Now, growing up that little bit and now being in sixth form means my navy blue jumper & trousers, and my “tesco bag” striped shirts are no more. Although my school has a “Smart Dress” policy when it comes to clothing, but no I suppose I can do outfit posts.

 

OUT;

  • Clear Skin
    - Ever since I left the country I’ve been having so much trouble with my skin. Usually I have perfectly clear skin which I am very thankful for, but I think the winter weather is making it play up!

  • Lack Of Money
    - Not having a job sucks. Especially at this time of year. In August I had a job and now I really need one. I need to buy my Mum something special for Christmas, just hope my EMA comes soon.

  • Black Biro’s
    - They are starting to make go slightly bog-eyed catching up all this missed work and writing out loads of notes is an out in itself.

    Love for now

    livia-may

    xoxo


4 comments:

  1. looking forward to more posts.
    check out my blog :)

    http://vivaglam-c.blogspot.com

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. just want to say love your blog header! it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would kill to have no uniform! you're lucky:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou guys :) and Orla, i'm really lucky i've waited all my secondary school life to have non uniform :) x

    ReplyDelete